5 Aug 2020 - Clarity & Acceptance
I pray for clarity. I am hurting inside. I know cos I am reaching out to people to care for me and give me attention. With their attention, even though I am sad and whinging, I feel better.
Terence is right and I am thankful for God sending him. He said, why waste time on someone who does not appreciate me and not able to return the love that I have for him. Joel is not ready to settle down. Whatever might be the reason - fear of commitment, fear of failure in relationships, I dont know. But it is pretty obvious that he is not ready to settle down. And I am only but a companion to him.
I dont know if I should still apologise. But I know I should stop beating myself up over it. I think it would be good to give me some time to cool down.
If after a few weeks I still feel that I owe him an apology, there's nothing wrong in apologising.
Wise words - Letting go is not about denial. It is acceptance.
I need to accept that my relationship with Joel is over and has been over for a long time. Despite the "friendship" that we had, it was nothing more than just friends.
I was in a muddle this morning probably because I could not accept the fact that it is over. And I was probably a mess yesterday also because of the same reason.
Lord, help me to Let Go and Accept
Comments
Post a Comment