Day 1 - Give me this mountain (4 Feb 2021)

 Reading "Give me this Mountain", I feel like I am not living the life that God gave me. I feel like I am barely surviving. The dreams I had when I was young, none of them came true. I wanted a husband, a loving family but till now I am still single. I wanted a job that would take me around the world, allow me to travel and experience the different cultures in different parts of the world. Again, I thought I got that job with mm2 but somehow things changed. 

Career
Right now, all I want is to work for a company that is large and allows us to work however we need to, as long as we deliver the results. I want to do more than just follow orders. I want to take on bigger projects and earn more money than just be a second fiddle. I am sick and tired of being passed over. I have had good projects that God had opened doors to. I don't know what happened and if I should still stay with mm2. I just feel my time with mm2 seem to have come to an end. I am no longer interested in going to work. What do I need to do to revive my desire to go to work daily? Playing cme or watching netflix is more interesting than heading to work. 

Finances

Although things seem to be in a mess or rather not as good a picture as it should be, I know and trust that God will work things out for me. He promised to provide for me. And I know that He will.

Marriage

God promised to find me a life partner who will love me for who I am, flaws and all. He said in Isaiah 34:16 that "None shall lack HER MATE". And even though I am still single and don't feel very confident about myself, it is written in Proverbs 31 that I am a woman of noble character. I am a wife that is worth more than rubies. My husband has full confidence in me and lacks nothing of value. 

Life in general

After playing CME for almost 3 months and avoiding life, avoiding my emotions and direction in life; it is time to take stock and regroup. It is a new year. Covid will be ending soon. My 2 operations are already done. And my leg strength is returning. Life that seemed to have stopped in a standstill can now be resumed again. 

One step at a time. 

1. First, to sort out my accounts and update it. Missed a few tithe, so have to make the payments

2. Take my money back. Need to submit all my necessary claims. 

3. Have to top up the months of mortgage I missed. 

4. Find a new sport or hobby. CME cannot be a hobby. I need to get out to meet more people


No more feeling self pity for myself. 


God has promised that I WILL THRIVE in THIS LIFE! I am MORE THAM a CONQUEROR in every difficult situation I face, including romantic relationships. God is with me EVERY STEP of the way. He keeps his Word and with Him, I have the faith to stand at the foot of my mountain and say as Caleb did - Give Me this Mountain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 June 2021 - Reflections (Too many questions)

10 June 2021 - Reflections (Confusion)

Did God hear my prayer? (16 Feb 2021)